BEECH WOOD TEETHER :
Wood is a natural item and natural variations can occur, therefore it should be handled carefully to prevent any damage. Natural wood can crack or break with forceful impact or improper handling when it has a weakened area.
Care of your Beech Wood Teether
- Do not soak your wooden tether in water.
- Always inspect your teether before use
- Discard item if you notice a crack or any other damage.
- Spot clean with a damp cloth then rub with a dab of coconut oil to maintain a smooth finish.
- Beech wood is a much stronger / harder wood and has a higher shock resistance than maple wood.
- Beech wood has a more distinctive grain pattern and is a couple of shades darker than maple rings
Both are naturally antibacterial when unfinished.